Early Steelframe Buildings
Corrosion | July 2020
- Identifying problems through condition surveys leading to specialist Corrosion Management System (CMS) designs
- Dovetail with low carbon EN1504 repair strategy
- Install embedded monitoring for proof of performance to ISO standards
- ICRI Awards of Merit, Excellence and Project of the Year for UK and USA projects
- AiMS management of structures since 1998.
SHL has advised and designed for corrosion management systems (CMS) to reinforced concrete and masonry-clad buildings with great success. Projects have been implemented around the UK and USA. Designs follow ISO EN 15257 to Level 4 ICCP and with over 20 years experience the company is at the forefront globally for these solutions.
Corrosion Management System (CMS) offer control and resilience to enhance the service life of these important assets. Embedded monitoring devices and networked zonal enclosures minimize cabling whilst allowing remote data acquisition and electronic control of the protection systems online. AiMS is used to remotely manage data and control these systems as well as analysing data to track performance for the whole service life. Now the owner has online visibility of the system at all times to provide comfort that the asset is protected for its future enabling ease of buying and selling these properties with key data.
01744 611 555